1. Zentrela is closed :(
    This forum will be transitioning into a forum about other stuff, but will remain online with the current posts still here!

Lancis is a DANK meme!!!

Discussion in 'Lancis' started by Visayaa, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Visayaa

Visayaa Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +44
    So i was watching some CREEPERANIME last night and then BOOOOOOM out of no where i see lancis!!!!!!!!!!!!! now now i work at ign so let me speak. This website is AMAAAAAZIIIIING let me tell u why. you can now track ur anime without trouble!!! thats right folks, all you need is an account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you want the rating huh? well it is 9001/9000!! OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u are probably thinking "hey that is not possible 9001/9000??" well guess what sir. HAY IS FOR HORSES HAHAHHAHAHHA. how does it feel to be ROASTED LIKE I ROAST MY MARSHMALLOWS HAHAHAHHAHA. so back to the point! u see the creator here misakalaka mon is such a good person!!!! he made this AMAZING website for our use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you i am visayaa from ign and i am out.

• Dank Dank x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Gerexo

Gerexo Active Member
    Lord

Ratings:
    +274
    WOOOOOOOOOOW

3. KelsGaming

KelsGaming Active Member

Ratings:
    +142
    I am sorry to dislike your comment my buddy, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE CALLING WEEBS. LANCIS. Me, Glori-Chan, and Edsaki's ANIME SANCTUARY. Before you bash something Misa made, know this. Many people in this server are somewhat of an Anime lover. And NO one here i believe would go full weeb and cosplay everyday possible and speak Japanese/ write in Japanese, so don't you dare say the word weeb. :nozaki36:Secondlt Lancis is versitile, so you could even just use it for High quality Reviews ( Misa is adding that function i believe) and even use it to mark and review cartoons is thats up you alley ( cough* steven universe *cough*) :nozaki4:

4. Gerexo

Gerexo Active Member
    Lord

Ratings:
    +274
    i never said being a weeb is a bad thing... you weeb

5. GloriKitten

GloriKitten Active Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Weeb is a very bad thing :(
    <-- proof

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)